new orleans field guide
This product is sold out.
wildsam new orleans field guide
Home to good-timers and romantics, New Orleans retains an unmistakable sense of itself, an honest, eccentric, deep-feeling city that embraces of its ghosts and its newcomers alike.
145 pages of content includes:
- restaurants for new orleans' classics
- jazz greats, by instrument
- a comprehensive list of mardi gras indian tribes
- a short story from william faulkner
- a bartender-approved cocktail crawl
- famous cookbooks of the twentieth century
- a glossary of only-in-nola architecture
- letters from louis armstrong and tennessee williams
- a perfect twenty-hour hour itinerary
- one writer's tale of giving birth during katrina