new england field guide
This product is sold out.
wildsam new england field guide
From charming colonial towns to rugged and rocky shores, New England is America at her most independent and idyllic, home to trailblazers, mariners, patriots and scholars.
145 pages of content includes:
- twenty-four hours to see iconic boston
- the five best lobster shacks in maine
- how to catch the first sunrise in america
- an interview with a l.l. bean bootmaker
- our favorite country inn for winter escape
- alpine huts in the white mountains of new hampshire
- trout fishing secrets from an orvis guide
- an illustrated map to summer on cape cod
- three days seeing fall color in vermont's north country
- words from louisa may alcott and henry david thoreau