nashville field guide
This product is unavailable
wildsam nashville field guide.
Nashville is a crossroads, home to a rich history of civil rights heroes, country music lore and a modern boom in southern style and entrepreneurship.
145 pages of content includes:
- hot chicken demystified
- the great outdoors, from stargazing to the steeplechase
- how united records presses an lp
- a timeline of ryman auditorium history
- a guided tour of soul food icons
- songbirds of note and the sounds they make
- mapping the city's top makers, from blue jeans to chocolate bars
- an interview with hatch show printer jim sherraden
- outdoorsman chris nischan on fly fishing
- an essay from songwriter rosanne cash