southwest field guide
This product is sold out.
wildsam southwest field guide
This vast and inspiring western country from ranch towns and raging rivers to sacred monuments and red rock canyons stretches the American traveler's definition of time and space.
145 pages of content includes:
- where to find authentic navajo rugs
- the best burger-and-shake joint in moab, utah
- historic outlaws and lawmen of note
- scenic back roads from every southwestern state
- a map of stunning grand canyon overlooks
- intel seeing new mexico from a hot air balloon
- pointers on high desert photography
- expert selection on retro inns and destination hotels
- legends and lore from canyon de chelly
- an interview with an arizona shaman