charleston field guide
This product is sold out.
wildsam charleston field guide.
from the grandeur of historic architecture to the modern era of hospitality led by restaurateurs, artists and makers charleston has soul, magic and lasting appeal.
145 pages of content includes:
- the city's queen of fried chicken, martha lou gadsden
- fifty years of beach music tunes
- a list of the holy city's dreamy and semi-hidden alleyways
- southern hospitality, from warm biscuits to thank you notes
- a list of the city's most legendary shipwrecks
- compelling tributes to the mother emanuel victims
- walking maps of architectural and secret garden landmarks
- the perfect order at the city's seven essential restaurants
- chef sean brock's favorite lowcountry driving route
- civil rights pioneers from judge waring to septima clark