brooklyn field guide
This product is unavailable
wildsam brooklyn field guide.
edgy counterpart to manhattan's luster, brooklyn main draw is its thriving neighborhood life found in Fort Green, Carroll Gardens, Bushwick and beyond.
145 pages of content includes:
- seven small restaurants with new icon status
- an illustrated brooklyn guide for kids
- actress rosie perez on growing up in bushwick
- quick bios to famous new york mobsters
- the original egg cream recipe
- an interview with the founder of humans of new york
- a 1949 account of jackie robinson's racial triumphs
- a deep dive into hip hop's cultural roots
- the golden era of comic books
- where to eat the finest slice of pizza