facial oil - lapis
This product is unavailable
- lapis oil acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying complexion
- formulated for combination, oil and blemish-prone skin types or any skin in eed of relief from inflammation
- made in usa
- 1.7 oz
- apply 3-10 drops to cleansed and toned skin morning and night
- massage in and allow to absorb for 1-3 minutes before applying makeup
- store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
Blue Tansy: High in Azulene content giving them a deep inky blue color naturally. Azulene is a powerful an- ti-inflammatory and antibacterial that aids in reducing redness and clarifying the complexion. Additionally, blue oils are excellent at balancing oily skin without drying.
Squalane: Our Squalane is derived from a vegetable source — olives to be specific. Vegetable-derived Squa- lane has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin. It also protects the skin against hyper-pigmentation and premature aging.
Jasmine Sambac Oil: Comes from the night blooming variety of Jasmine. It is a sweet and exquisite oil that has been used in skincare and perfumery for centuries with good reason — the scent is intoxicating and the oil itself works to increase the skin’s moisture content and increase its elasticity. Our Jasmine Sambac comes from the steam distillation of thousands of jasmine petals.
Amaranthus Squalane Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capric Triglycerides (Frac- tionated Coconut Oil), Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Rosa Damascena (Moroccan Rose) Absolute