friend jean - adrift
launched for spring 2019, CQY is a new denim line from Samuel Ku, former creative director of AG Jeans. CQY makes denim that's built to last. a clean and modern style sensibility balanced by a deep respect for the rich heritage of denim inspires everything that they do. all of their jeans are made in Los Angeles, where they work closely with local suppliers, vendors, and sewers.
CQY friend jean in adrift
- high-rise straight-leg jean
- dirty tint & distressed pocket edges
- prominent whiskering accents at natural wear points
- slightly tapered leg
- ankle length
- five pocket style
- 100% cotton selvedge denim
- made in los angeles of imported fabrics
measurements taken from a size 28:
front rise: 10" / leg opening: 13" / inseam: 26"
all available inventory will ship within 1 business day via UPS ground. flat rate ups ground shipping for $8 on all orders. shipping rates and return policy.