we've carried some of these designers for over 10 years; some are new to our shelves this season. either way, we believe this selection of goods qualifies as "scarpa staples." from basics to blazers, jewels to shoes, this snapshot illustrates many of the quintessential items from the scarpa experience.
from left to right:
- veronica beard: one of the newest staples, these flattering and well-made blazers feature fun interchangeable dickeys to carry you through all types of cold weather.
- melissa joy manning: a veteran of the scarpa shelves, i love this season's delicate gold wishbone earrings.
- b.may: the cell pouch is a staff favorite -- available in an array of exotic leathers, it carries just the essentials and encourages a clutter-free approach to the cross body bag.
- claridge and king: all about the basics. this tank is another staff favorite.
- calleen cordero: handmade in california, these expertly crafted belts only get better with age. shop online here, here, and here.
- s'well: new to scarpa this season, we can't keep these colorful and versatile hot/cold water bottles on the shelves.
- pedro garcia: while we love everything this spanish design house produces, the yoshi loafer is a staff and store favorite.
- jamie joseph: we've been loving the dazzling stones from jamie joseph for over ten years; two new arrivals for this season. shop online here and here.